Team Toast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU

2 posters

Go down

MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU Empty MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU

Post  Kaizoku Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:46 am

Ohai thar! I am the legendary mastertroll, Kaizoku! I troll people. No, really. I do.

I'm a lunatic Swede born on September 11 1992, Which made Jelly so jealous, as his name suggests, he copied me 2 years later (since he was held up at security in his fathers (Who really is a transvestite, fyi) ballsack, because they thought he seemed suspicious, almost like a Terrorist.

I'm evil. No, really. I am. Don't question it, or you might regret it.
I like psychological warfare, you know. The kind that make you turn into an Apatetic retard, suicidal emo, alcoholic, www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/real_killers/nikolai3.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">killer, or all of the above!

My hobbies are pretty much what I make you do. Cutting myself, killing people, drinking obscene amounts of liquor and staring apathetically on my computer screen. While staring at the screen, I spend most of my time browsing 4chan and owning people in
StarCraft 2. *cough* Jelly *cough* Utah *cough* I was banned from Code S in GSL simply because I owned every single noobish Korean and got the GG within 2 minutes of BMing,and they refused make a tournament for only me. I hate Terrans because they require no skill at all to play, and all they have to do to win is go Mech vs a Zerg or Press A vs a Protoss. Versus a Terran however, a Time Paradox will ensue, simply because none of them require any skill, resulting in a skilless game, which is known by everyone to cause a time paradox. Many believe the Holocaust to have been caused by both Hitler and Stalin to have both choosen Terran and simply have been spamming the A key.

Also, THE GAME.
Kaizoku
Kaizoku

Back to top Go down

MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU Empty A suiting song.

Post  MarioGames Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 pm

All things said about Kaizoku are 100% truth. The guy wears a mask to keep his true form secret. Can you guess what's behind the mask? (check video out @ youtube.com since adding videos doesn't work! T_T)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

Last edited by MarioGames on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarioGames
MarioGames

Back to top Go down

MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU Empty Re: MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU

Post  Kaizoku Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm

MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU 1986538
Kaizoku
Kaizoku

Back to top Go down

MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU Empty Re: MASTERTROLL KAIZOKU