Team Toast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Favourite Animes for Summer!

3 posters

Go down

My Favourite Animes for Summer! Empty My Favourite Animes for Summer!

Post  JonjoJello Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 am

Usagi Drop!

Just amazingly cute... I love how Rin is Daikichi's Aunt and how she's only 6 years old and is more intelligent than him xD
My Favourite Animes for Summer! 782
Going home for his grandfather's funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a younger lover! The rest of his family is equally shocked and embarrassed by this surprise development, and not one of them wants anything to do with the silent little girl, Rin. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to take her in himself! But will living with this overgrown teenager of man help Rin come out of her shell? And hang on, won't this turn of events spell doom for Daikichi's love life?!

Ao No Exorcist

Love this Anime! No wonder why it's one of the highest rating Animes of all time!
My Favourite Animes for Summer! 758
Humans live in the world of Assiah, demons in Gehenna. The two dimensions are not meant to interfere with each other, but demons still possess creatures in Assiah in spite of this. The humans who can fight these demons are known as exorcists. Rin Okumura is a boy who bears the curse of being Satan's illegitimate son. His foster father sacrificed himself to save him from demons. To avenge his foster father's death as well as to prove himself, Rin decides to follow the path of an exorcist.

Steins;Gate

My Favourite Animes for Summer! 731
The story of Steins;Gate takes place in Akihabara and is about a group of friends who have managed to customize their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.
JonjoJello
JonjoJello
TeamToast Founder and Admin

https://teamtoast.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Animes for Summer! Empty Mabye

Post  Delgador Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am

il mabye watch Steins Gate and the others:D Very Happy Razz hannibal is watching it nows:P
Delgador
Delgador
TeamToast Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=646486627

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Animes for Summer! Empty Re: My Favourite Animes for Summer!

Post  Hannibal Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:01 am

Delgador wrote: Razz hannibal is watching it nows:P

What am I watching?
I introduced Jonny to Steins;Gate xD
And its mind blowing :O
Hannibal
Hannibal

https://www.youtube.com/user/HannibalAMV

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Animes for Summer! Empty Re: My Favourite Animes for Summer!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down