Team Toast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utah Schelhaas, Tendanas or MarioGames

2 posters

Go down

Utah Schelhaas, Tendanas or MarioGames Empty Utah Schelhaas, Tendanas or MarioGames

Post  MarioGames Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello folks!

My name is Utah Schelhaas, 17 years old and I live in a country of drugs, windmills and farmers. Holland! afro

Finished my study of psychology at an age of 16! So soon! farao

Hobbys: Playing on a piano, playing starcraft 2, checking Kaizoku's trololol comments and owning Jelly in 1v1. Cool Cool Cool

Personality: Calm, intelligent, understanding. Very Happy

Angry on: Videocard that's overheating and still waiting for my RMA. Evil or Very Mad

Side job: Repairing computer software and washing dishes while fighting off the 4festor squad.
MarioGames
MarioGames

Back to top Go down

Utah Schelhaas, Tendanas or MarioGames Empty Re: Utah Schelhaas, Tendanas or MarioGames

Post  Kaizoku Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

MarioGames wrote:Hello folks!

My name is Utah Schelhaas, 17 years old and I live in a country wasteland of drugs, windmills and farmers drugs and drugs. Holland! afro

Finished my study of psychology How not to kill yourself while people cry about their daddy issues to you at an age of 16! So soon! Many! farao

Hobbys: Playing on a piano, playing starcraft 2, checking Kaizoku's trololol comments Praising Kaizoku like a god and owning Jelly in 1v1. (Even Mark does that ez mode.) Cool Cool Cool

Personality: Calm, intelligent, understanding. Very Happy i mak marin

Angry on: Videocard that's overheating and still waiting for my RMA. Evil or Very Mad Mark's quest to break down my mind untill I sit in a corner holding a knife and mumbling incomprehensibly for the rest of my life.

Side job: Repairing Breaking computer software and washing Breaking dishes while fighting off the 4festor HIT squad.
Kaizoku
Kaizoku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum