Team Toast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonjoJello's Lee Sin Jungle Style

Go down

JonjoJello's Lee Sin Jungle Style Empty JonjoJello's Lee Sin Jungle Style

Post  JonjoJello Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:28 am

Pros
~Effective early/mid game headstart
~Easy ganks/kills

Cons
~Failing ganks can lead to losing out on xp.
~Lee Sin late game can be very useless in team fights.

Item Build
#Cloth Armour & 5 Health Potions
#Madred's Razors >Wriggles Lantern
#Boots of Speed > Mercury's Treads
#Warmog's Armour
#Phage > Frozen Mallet
#Atma's Impaler
#Madred's Bloodrazor

Route

Wraiths -> Wolves -> Blue Golem -> Gank -> Wraiths -> Golems -> Recall -> Lizard Elder -> Gank

What I'd like to do is to start off at the Wraiths (possibly at the Enemy Wraiths). I start off with my W and at 1:39, use the W and hit the Red Wraith whilst smiting the Blue Wraith. Remember that Lee Sin's passive is every ability you use, his attack speed increases by 50% for the next 2 hits so use the abilities in some sort of sequence. After that, go to the Wolves and focus the orange one. Killing the orange one first allows you to level up to get your E move. Usually, I keep my passive up and once I killed it, I quickly CTRL E to get my E move and then use it after the passive is out and once I do my 4 hits, I am able to use my W again to finish the Wolves off. Next I head to the Blue Golem having about 4 Potions left. Again, I use my W and hit it twice using another potion and following up with my E after 4 hits and then back to my W again. There will be a small delay though but as soon as Smite is back, I use it on the golem getting the buff. Finish the Guards off and then go Gank Mid or Bot! Successful ganks allow you to be able to buy Madred's Razors and even Wriggles Lantern. This can help so much when fighting the Lizard Elder later on. Next, you should recall, buy the items and potions and head to the Wraiths again. Kill the Wraiths using the passive technique and then to the Lizard Elder killing that with Smite. After that, you're now ready to gank again but if there are no possible ganks, just head to the Small Golems and kill and freestyle from there on!
JonjoJello
JonjoJello
TeamToast Founder and Admin

https://teamtoast.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum